NOMAD42L / PRE-ORDER NOW - DISPATCH 07.03.24
Nomad 42L (Pre-Order)
SIGN UP FOR 10% OFF - 3064 MEMBERS
PLUS - Receive discounts off all bags when you purchase multiple items in one order. Can be used on all styles and colours.
BUY 2+ GET 5% OFF or BUY 3+ GET 10% OFF
PRE-ORDER NOW - DISPATCH 07.03.24
Klarna & Clearpay available, select at final checkout stage after the shipping page.
- 42L Backpack designed for travel.
- Designed to carry Nomad & Tide Accessories. 👝
- Sized to fit Airline cabin carry on requirements. ✈️
- 16” laptop compartment. 💻
- Large easy-access top pocket. 🗒
- Large elasticated bottle pockets. 💧
- Luggage sleeve - Easily attach your Nomad42L to a rolling case.
- Rear RFID security pocket. 🧳
- Strap Pocket - Enables fast, easy access to smaller items, cards or tickets.
- Strap Loop - Hook on keys, a compass, even a bottle!
- Top & side carry handles.
- Detachable, padded waist strap. 👣
- Adjustable chest strap.
- Waterproof materials & zippers. ⛈️
- Rainproof cover for heavy downpours.
- Breathable, padded comfortable straps. 💨
- Breathable rear padding.
- Side compression straps.
- Wipe clean materials. 🧽
- Made using recycled plastic PET bottles. 🌍
- 600D RPET - hard wearing & durable. 🏔
- Height: 52cm Width: 32cm Depth: 23cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
BUILT TO ROAM.
ThreePeaks® Nomad42L Travel Backpack - designed for adventure. Made using recycled plastic PET bottles.
Excellent quality and fast service
If I'm honest, I've not used the lunch bag yet, so I will comment later for that.
As part of my usual bag 'furniture' (stuff I carry around all the time for just in case times) I had a stuff sack that held all of this kit. Of course, nothing could be kept neat and tidy in a stuff sack.
Along comes the Tide small (not so), accessory... Again, this has been well though about, and a good size too. I sometime find that things like this are often just that little bit too small for what I'm wanting to transport. Not so this cube. I has ample room for all of the kit I want to commute with. The 'lid' has small elasticated pockets and straps that are perfect for cables and other small items you don't want to hunt for.
The main part of the cube has adjustable partitions (similar to a camera bag), This enables me to pack better for more efficient finding. It's still compact size, means it fits snugly in my weekender bag with 'bags' (scuse the pun...) of room for other stuff.
Well made and great price
I have nothing but praise for this bag. It has been thoughtfully designed and made too.
I bought the bag to use for going on an overnight business trip to Germany, so needed to transport clothing and work gear.
The bag impressed from the outset, with me being able to use some of the packing cubes (I have an Eagle Creek Garment folder) which fits perfectly with room to spare for other things in the same section.
The laptop slot has enough room to certainly contain my Surface and a notebook, cables and other accessories fitted well in the other sections of the bag.
Books fitted quite well into the outer pocket, as did my glasses in the other.
The shoulder strap was comfy, but felt that it could have done with being about half as long again.
Critisims:- don't worry, there aren't many.
1. The outer pockets when being used, take up room in the main bag, when packing it as I had, gave limited space in them. Possibly make one of them expandable?
2. Elastic / webbing strap bottle holder on one end with a draw chord attached further up to secure.
3. For my flight I was given the opportunity to check my bag into the hold with the benefit of being able to board early. I though that if the zipfasteners could have a small loop that can be secured to a sturdy fixture located at either end of the zip itself with a padlock?
4. Some of the stitching as starting to fray already, which is a little bit disappointing.
I will keep updating as I use the bag more.
Well made and really nice. Just what I needed for work
An excellent holdall, perfect for couple of days away with work or a weekend - great selection of zipped compartments- only improvement I would suggest is a water bottle holder at either end.
Absolutely love it, fits everything I need in and looks great,
Bag has been excellent for travelling & for work so far!
Would highly recommend this bag. It’s very well made and the compartments are very handy, very comfortable to wear . Love the green colour!
Love my bag (would like other colours to be an option like orange or pink?) great quality and roomy - great for multi use.
The tee is great quality. Had a small issue which was quickly sorted by customer service. Will be buying from 3PE again. Thank you!
Love these they are perfect
ACCESSORIES - DESIGNED TO FIT
CUSTOMISE YOUR NOMAD.
Compatible with the ThreePeaks ®Nomad42L - front & rear pockets. Need extra space? Attach any Accessories Bag to the outside of your Nomad with integrated external hooks.
ThreePeaks® Nomad42L - Front pocket, rear pocket & external fit guide.
COMING BACK WITH MORE THAN YOU LEFT WITH?
CREATE EXTRA SPACE
Hook your Wash Bag, Packing Cubes or Boot Bag to the outside.
ThreePeaks® Tide 18L Daypacks, Accessories & Lunch Compatible.
Carry the Accessories bag & Lunch bag together, in the front or rear of the Nomad. In addition, the Tide 18L V2 - Daily Backpack will nestle neatly within each of the main pockets. Ideal for day trips where a smaller bag is required.
AIRLINE CABIN BAG FIT GUIDE
Find the right fit for your next trip with our cabin bag allowance guide.
ACCESSORIES FIT GUIDE
Each Accessories Bag has been designed with the ThreePeaks® Daypacks, Travel Bags & Weekenders in mind.
See below to discover a comprehensive breakdown of precisely which Accessories fit into each bag, along with the quantity.